In the past week, one magazine has…
• praised Donald Trump’s Afghanistan policy,
• detailed how “antifa” violence has paralyzed a major U.S. city,
• explained why single payer – aka “Medicare for all” – will piss off more Americans than Obamacare ever did.
In the same week, that magazine also…
• Declared Trump is “unfit to lead” a troop surge in Afghanistan.
• Argued Antifa’s violence pales next to that of white supremacists,
• Called Trump’s recent speech in Phoenix “a series of out-and-out lies.”
Any media idiot can call himself “fair and balanced” if he reflexively alternates conservative and liberal talking points. That’s called score-keeping, and it’s not what these stories are about.
It’s not what The Atlantic is about.
Read Michael Koretzky’s complete blog by linking HERE.
Journoterrorist blog is an individual blog written by Michael Koretzky and does not reflect any idea or opinion of the Society of Professional Journalists. Michael Koretzky is editor of Debt.com and is Region 3 Director of Society of Professional Journalists. @koretzky